Thursday, April 23, 2009

End of Year MUS690 Listening/Wine Party

Hello all, I just posted, but here's something completely random that I forgot to bring up at the end of class today.

I know me and Nicola were discussing having a party at the end of the semester where everyone brings their IPOD, CD player, etc. and brings two pieces of music that everyone listens to while hanging out.

I definitely want to do this, so what I'm inviting everyone to is a party Thursday, May 7th at 8pm to my house.  The theme would be to bring your music and a bottle (or box) of wine.  We'll drink to the end of the semester and the beginning of summer, while experiencing some music that hopefully you haven't heard before.

Please do respond to this post if you're up for this or not.  That way I can find out wether its worth doing this or not.  And if not...well, I might just go buy a bottle of wine and listen to the people on my Itunes that I've never noticed before. :o)

Please RESPOND, thanks!
Brad

P.S. - I live out in Hamburg if that affects anyone's plans.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I'll have to see what the wife wants to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, significant others are invited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm there! Very generous of you, proactive, forward-looking, and downright innovative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRAD THE MAN!!!!!!!!!
    Wine, music, and friends.....I can't think of ANYTHING more enticing!!!
    I wouldn't miss it for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds awesome! Don't know if I'll be able to make it yet. Put me in the "maybe" column.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not me, but thanks for offering.

    ~EJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go. It sounds really awesome!!!! But I have to be in MSU's percussion jury from 6:30pm to 10ish...or later than that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. count me in, though I will be a little late due to choir practice!

    Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Put me in the "Perhaps" column -- depends partly on what Dr. Brunner's MUS 203 students need from me that evening....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it yet, but I'll let you know when I know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My address is:

    1185 Red Stone Dr.
    40509

    Please come, even if you're a late. :o)

    ReplyDelete